I’m a product designer with 2 years experience in design and front-end web development. I’m currently responsible for managing and leading digital product designs from ideation to launch. When I’m not at my desk, I’m likely hiking around the beautiful state of WA.
Product Designer — ProSource
Orlando, FL & Remote
- Spearheaded company rebrand. Initiated a design system for web-based projects and developed brand and content guidelines for print and digital mediums.
- Led full website redesign to enhance user experience and align with rebrand. Designed, developed, and launched over 60 pages of content.
- Designed, developed, and launched 3 landing pages tailored to convert industry-specific prospects in healthcare and finance. Currently averaging 10% conversion rate.
May 2016–Oct 2020
IT Coordinator — ProSource
- Managed 80+ projects; wrote 15+ standard operating policies, procedures, and processes; and contributed thousands of additions and edits to company knowledge base.
- Designed complex onboarding flows, including a multi-factor authentication enrollment and teleradiology onboarding form.
Dec 2014–Dec 2015
Intern — ProSource
- Assisted with overflow service desk work, office inventory, and basic IT deployments.
B.A. English, Technical Communication
University of Central Florida
Tools & Languages
- Adobe Illustrator ,
- Adobe InDesign ,
- Adobe Photoshop ,
- Adobe XD ,
- Figma ,
- HTML/CSS ,
- Miro ,
- Sketch ,